How to Bring Feminine Energy to a LittleLaunch w/ Carly Stephan.
Carly Stephan, is a Launch A Little Course graduate and just launched her very first little course (successfully) after leaving her J.O.B a month ago! We had a Big Dreams Strategies chat about how she launched whilst staying in Feminine Flow!
- We talked about imbuing your launches and all your content with energy.
- We talked about how Social Media posts are transmissions and it’s important to watch your energy before you transmit anything.
- We talked about her 3 x Show-Us-Your-Tips (I loved the 3rd one! About blowing your own mind!)
- We talked about transitioning from a J.O.B to launching a course.
- We talked about how Carly loved the Launch A Little Course philosophy of “Coaches need Courses” idea of creating a COURSE for your COACHING business and how that’s an important element to add to the 1:1 coaching you do + a great structure to create your course on.
- I loved watching Carly Stephan launch, energetically I could feel her embodying everything she was about to teach – into her launch. It had this feminine feel to it, so we chatted about that too!
- We talked about how to know if LAUNCHING is for you or not
- We talked about SPIRITUAL BYPASSING and how to catch yourself if you’re doing it (here’s Carly’s article on Spiritual Bypassing here)
C A R L Y S T E P H A N ✨
Living a light-filled life! | 👻 carlystephan Spiritual Mentor for Women | Blogger Creatrix of The Fulfilled Feminine Formula ✉️ carlystephan.com
Love Jana xx
Jana Kingsford B.Comm (PR)
Big Dreams Strategist, Writer, Trainer and Pro Biz(+Kid) Juggler
Founder of www.MumsJugglingAct.com
Me at www.JanaKingsford.com
Online Education Empire creator
Productive on Purpose
MEMOS: This episode was brought to you by www.launchalittlecourse.com my 5 week model for launching little courses even if you’re not a unicorn and have a little list, little time and little clue what you have to do!
MEMOS: Show notes and more launching resources are at www.janakingsford.com/podcast
Listen to this episode!